Interested candidates should submit application with a comprehensive resume detailing qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and a recent photograph to The Staff Partner by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
SENIOR ASSOCIATES - ASSURANCE & BUSINESS ADVISORY
- To supervise in departmental operations.
- To execute and coordinate all departmental related activities.
- Any other ad-hoc work assigned by the management.
- Candidate should preferably possess an accounting degree or professional qualification recognized by MIA.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience preferably with mid-sized or larger firms for Supervisor position.
Opportunity awaits you now if you are looking for more than a job!
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.
- Challenging assignments that create job satisfaction.
- Organized sports, annual trip, CSR Programs and activities.